The following insurances are accepted:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- United Healthcare/Optum
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Traditional Medicaid
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
I also offer financing using the MORE Mastercard. The card can be used for any health-related purchase (including doctor's visits, evaluations, and prescriptions). Benefits include special financing and unlimited cash back. For more information and to apply, click here.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified Dr. Gifford at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $25 fee.