PLEASE NOTE: Dr. Gifford is currently taking new clients for evaluations only. She has limited openings for therapy.
To register as a new client and request an appointment, click here: New Client Registration
Please note: Due to COVID-19, the procedures for new clients have changed. The procedures are as follows:
- After contacting Dr. Gifford via text or voice, Dr. Gifford will create an account on the client portal. You will receive a link to your child's account via email.
- Log into the client portal and request an appointment for the initial interview. You can also complete paperwork and sign forms.
- After requesting an appointment, Dr. Gifford will confirm it and you will receive an email with a confirmation.
- The initial appointment is over the phone. We will discuss your concerns for your child and then schedule the evaluation. Your child does not need to be available for this appointment.
- Prior to the evaluation appointment, you will receive an informed consent and waiver form to sign indicating that you are aware of the risks associated with in-person evaluations due to COVID-19.
- Please note the following for in-person sessions:
- If you or your child feel even the slightest bit sick - cough, fever, etc. - please let Dr. Gifford know so the appointment can be rescheduled.
- The waiting room is closed. Please text Dr. Gifford when you get to the office and she will come out to get your child.
- For toddlers, one adult is welcome to observe the testing; however, the adult is asked to wear a mask.
- Dr. Gifford will be taking the temperature of anyone who enters the building as well as giving out hand sanitizer.
- Because masks may limit the quality of social interactions with your child, Dr. Gifford will wear a mask upon request. Please let her know ahead of time. She is more than willing to meet your needs.